I CT For

My CT Girls

Blogs I Luv

Fav Stores

Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Made a couple new tags to try n get my mojo back First one is "Eggstravaganza" I paired up the gorgeous kit "Eggstravaganza" by Deedles Dun it with the adorable artwork by Eskada. You can find the Scrapkit @ Deedles & Doodles HERE & the artwork of Eskada HERE
Next up a tag called "Save The Beach" I paired up the beautiful kit called "Moonbeam Beach" by Deedles Dun It with the beautiful artwork of Eskada. You can find the Scrapkit @ Deedles & Doodles HERE & the artwork of Eskada HERE
Lastly "Saturnia" I paired up the Amazing Scrapkit called "Irish Lass" by Gothic Inspirations" with the beautiful artwork of Goldwasser. You can find the Scrapkit at Gothic Inspirations HERE & The artwork of Goldwasser HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

~Blinkie by TammyKat~

Stores I Sell At

Forums

Greetings

Friends